Grant making for Memphis, by Memphians
Each year, GiVE 365 chooses a theme to guide its grant making. Anyone is welcomed to submit grant theme ideas for consideration. During the month of November, members vote to select a grant theme, and the chosen theme is announced to the community in December. Nonprofits who have a project or program that fits the theme are then invited to apply for grants.
Do you have an idea that can help transform our city?
We welcome grant theme ideas from community members and GiVErs, alike.
- What have you seen lately that you think GiVE 365 could help grow or solve?
- Where could GiVE 365 grants make a positive difference in Greater Memphis?
- What kind of projects should GiVE 365 look for in 2019?
Submit your idea below by October 31!
Past grant themes
Annual themes have been:
- 2018: "Reconnecting Memphis: programs that bridge and celebrate our communities."
- 2017: "Foundations for the Future: programs that will help youth meet their potential."
- 2016: "Memphis 2020: programs that will have a tangible impact on Memphis in the next five years."
- 2015: "And now for something completely different" - small grants to support new projects or programs that add value to the community and have a likelihood of success.
- 2014: "Collaboration for Change" - partnerships that support creative problem-solving in the community.
- 2013: "Home is Where the Heart Is" - projects to make Memphis neighborhoods more vibrant, livable, and secure.
- 2012: "Eyes on the Prize" - organizations helping students graduate from high school or college
- 2011: "Fishing Lessons" - based on the adage: Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
- 2010: "Fostering Community in Memphis"