GiVE 365's informed and aware membership makes grants to support nonprofits in the greater Memphis area. The GiVE 365 membership chooses an annual theme to guide its grantmaking for that year. Typically, grants range from $2,000 to $10,000.
Since its inception, GiVE 365 has grown to more than 240 member households and has provided $558,590 in grants to local community groups and initiatives. Click here to see a complete list of previous GiVE 365 grantees. Click here to see the list of current grantees.
The grant process, which runs December to May, is the centerpiece of the GiVE 365 annual calendar. It includes
- December: The upcoming year's grant theme is announced.
- January: The grant application opens online, and optional information sessions are held at the Community Foundation for potential applicants.
- February-March: Member grant review teams research the nonprofit applicants and their proposed projects.
- Early April: Finalist applicants make three-minute presentations to GiVErs at The Finals event.
- Late April: GiVErs vote online for their top grant choices, having reviewed applications, attended The Finals, or watched the 3-minute pitches online.
- Mid-May: Grant awards are announced.
For applicant eligibility and specific dates and deadlines, please see the How to apply section.