We're glad you're a part of GiVE 365, and thank you for helping spread the word to your friends, family, and co-workers. On this page you'll find a toolkit of documents and plans to help you tell the GIVE 365 story and get others interested in collective giving.
Any questions? Contact Director of Grants & Initiatives Elzabeth Warren at ewarren [at] cfgm [dot] org or (901) 722-0022.
Feel free to post these images on your social media accounts. Share your own thoughts about why GiVE 365 membership is important, impactful, and fun. And don't forget - every new membership through the end of the year will be matched dollar-for-dollar!
We encourage GiVE 365 members to host casual get-togethers to share information about the program with your network of friends in a more intimate, home setting. You can take the lead on setting up the event and determining what drinks, snacks, and programming to include. Take a look at the House Party Toolkit when you are planning your event, and please, let us know that you will be hosting a party. You'll also want to have membership forms on hand to share with your guests.
Email(ewarren [at] cfgm [dot] org) Director of Grants & Initiatives Elizabeth Warren or call her at (901) 722-0022 to discuss some planning details.
We'd love to come talk to your company about becoming more involved in GiVE 365. We have a PowerPoint roadshow and are happy to share how great GiVE 365 membership is with your co-workers. We can get creative about what business involvement may look like.
Some companies such as Legacy Wealth Management; Reynolds, Bone and Griesbeck; and The Hyde Family Foundations have actively encouraged employees to join and have either fully or partially matched employee memberships. At least one company chose a particular amount they were willing to donate and matched all new employee memberships up to that amount.
If you have other ideas of how your business might want to be involved, we’re happy to work with you. Email(ewarren [at] cfgm [dot] org) Director of Grants & Initiatives Elizabeth Warren or call her at (901) 722-0022.
Don't miss any grant news, member spotlights, and stories of impact on our Facebook page. Select "See First" on the drop-down menu where you're Following (or where you’ve Liked) GIVE 365. Thanks for supporting collective giving in Memphis!
One of the most helpful things you can do as a member is Like and share our Facebook posts! There are two big reasons.
- The more you interact with the posts on our Facebook feed, the more GiVE 365 information you’ll see. We post daily with news about grantees, community successes, and member spotlights.
- The more you Like and share things, the more people out in the world see our posts. The crazy Facebook algorithm doesn’t always make it easy for our fans to see our content. The more people who see the posts means the more people knowing about our great work!
Sample Facebook posts:
- I love being a part of GiVE 365 and I bet you would, too! Check out give365memphis.org to learn more about membership. www.give365memphis.org
- Have you seen all the GiVE 365 magnets around town and wondered what it is? We’re an awesome group of Memphians who give together to make nonprofits better. Learn more! https://www.give365memphis.org/
- What if I told you that there’s an organization in Memphis that makes meaningful contributions to the community, while bringing its members together to forward social change? Would you join? www.give365memphis.org
- GiVE 365 is at it again. We’re voting on a grant making theme and getting ready to help some great local nonprofits make our community a better place to live. Now’s the time to join us, and at only a dollar a day, what’s stopping you? www.give365memphis.org
- To make a difference every day, you should GiVE 365. #GiVE365. www.give365memphis.org
- Looking to put your dollars to work and make great things happen in our community? So are we! #GiVE365. Log on to www.give365memphis.org.
- I dare you to #GiVE365! Are you up for the challenge? www.give365memphis.org
- Join me and 285+ others making Memphis stronger with just $1 a day. www.give365memphis.org