Join a Grant Review Team
GiVE 365 members are given the opportunity to further engage in the grant making process by reviewing applications with a team and making thoughtful and objective recommendations based on grant criteria. Specifically, team members are asked to:
- Fill out grant review team interest form online
- Be current members of GiVE 365
- Read, sign, and adhere to conflict of interest and confidentiality documents
- Attend one orientation and grant review meeting (as listed below)
- Review all assigned grant proposals and score them objectively according to criteria given.
In the December eNews, members will be invited to sign-up for grant review between December 7, 2017 and January 31, 2018.
2018 Grant Review Timeline
- November 7 - 27: Online theme voting
- December 6: Grant theme announced at Holiday party
- December 7: Sign up for grant review teams opens
- December 18: Grant application goes live
- January 31: Last day for members to register for grant review
- February 1: Grant applications due
- February 21: 5:30-7:00 p.m. Grant review team orientation I*
- February 22: 5:30-7:00 p.m. Grant review team orientation II*
- Grant review team off-site meet-ups between February 22 and March 14, decided on a team-by-team basis
* It is only necessary to attend one orientation.
- March 14, 6:00-8:00 p.m. (mandatory for all) Grant review meeting; finalists chosen
TBD: The Finals
- 5:30 p.m. Team captain (or delegate) and grantee(s) meet
- 6:00 p.m. Reception
- 6:45 p.m. Presentations begin
April: Online voting
- Week of May 1 (details TBD): Team captain meeting to review awards based on voting analysis.
- Week of May 7 (details TBD): GiVE 365 grant announcements; CFGM Annual Meeting pre-meeting reception with GiVE 365 grant announcements
Download a pdf of the grant review timeline here.