2017 grant review teams
GiVE 365 members are given the opportunity to become further engaged in the grant making process by reviewing applications and making thoughtful and objective recommendations based on grant criteria.
Specifically, team members are asked to:
- Fill out grant review team interest form online by January 17, 2017.
- Be current members of GiVE 365.
- Read, sign, and adhere to conflict of interest and confidentiality documents.
- Attend one orientation and grant review meeting (as listed below).
- Review all assigned grant proposals and score them objectively according to criteria given.
You can download a pdf of this information here.
- Nov. 8 - 28: Online theme voting
- Wednesday, Dec. 7: Holiday party, announce theme
- Thursday, Dec. 15: Grant application goes live
- Tuesday, Jan. 17: Last day for members to register for grant review
- Monday, Feb. 6: Grant applications due
- Monday, Feb. 13: 5:30-7:00 p.m. Grant review team orientation I*
- Thursday, Feb. 15: 5:30-7:00 p.m. Grant review team orientation II*
- Grant review team off-site meet-ups between Feb. 13 and Mar. 31, decided on a team-by-team basis
* It is only necessary to attend one orientation.
Tuesday, March 21 6:00-8:00 Review meeting (pizza provided)
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. (mandatory for all) Grant review meeting; finalists chosen
Tuesday, April 11: The Finals, Playhouse on the Square
- 5:30 p.m. Team captain (or delegate) and grantee(s) meet
- 6:00 p.m. Reception
- 6:45 p.m. Presentations begin
April 11 - April 24: Online voting
- Week of May 1 (details TBD): Team captain meeting to review awards based on voting analysis.
- Week of May 8 (details TBD): GiVE 365 grant announcements; CFGM Annual Meeting pre-meeting reception with GiVE 365 grant announcements